- ANTI AGING: Sea buckthorn contain many active ingredients that may help slow down aging. It has been used traditionally to slow down the aging process of the skin such as fine wrinkles. The oil contains all 4 omega fatty acids – omega 3, omega 6, omega 7 and omega 9 – which are also beneficial to aging.
- RICH IN MANY NUTRIENTS: Sea buckthorn is rich in various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and beneficial plant compounds. The berries and leaves are particularly rich in quercetin, a dietary flavonoid which has plenty of health benefits. The berries are loaded with minerals magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus; and vitamins Thiamine (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Biotin (B 7), Folate (vitamin B9), as well as Vitamins C and E.
- BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Sea buckthorn has variety of flavonoids, antioxidants, and other immune booster compounds which strengthen the immune system. It has 2.4 times more carotenoids than any other oils according to a recent study conducted on humans by Kaunas University of Medicine in Lithuania.
- HELPS LOSE WEIGHT: Studies have found sea buckthorn powder helps people to lose weight by preventing the body to store excess fat. Sea buckthorn has started getting enormous popularity in the US as a weight loss supplement thanks to Dr. Oz show.
- PROMOTES SKIN HEALTH AND YOUTHFULNESS: Sea buckthorn contains some components which improve skin health and promotes a youthfulness appearance. To harvest these benefits, you can apply the oil directly and regularly on the skin or take the powder as a dietary supplement. Animal studies also found the oil may protect the skin against sun damage.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.