- MULTIVITAMINS AND MINERALS: Intake of 1 tablespoon of blueberries is like taking a multivitamins and minerals supplement in their natural and most bioavailable form. The berries are rich in Anthocyanins, Quercetin, Myricetin, vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- YOUTHFUL SKIN: As we age, our skin cells deteriorate and developing signs of blemish and aging. Blueberries are high in natural compounds anthocyanins, which give blueberries their natural purple-blue hue. Regular intake of anthocyanins may help repair damaged skin cells and promote the growth of new and healthy cells, making you look younger. It may also help reduce acne-related inflammation.
- HEALTHY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: Consumption of blueberries can be an easy “go to” when it comes to a healthful digestive tract. The berries have a high fiber content that helps maintain healthy bowel movements and reduce the risk of constipation.
- WEIGHT LOSS AND MANAGEMENT: Blueberries contain fiber and plant compounds which may help in weight loss and weight management by acting like a “bulking agent” in the digestive system. Bulking agents reduce your appetite and help you feeling full longer.
- HAIR GROWTH AND GREYING PREVENTION: Some nutrients in blueberries stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth. In addition to long, luscious, healthy hair, Blueberries can help prevent your hair from turning grey prematurely.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
There are no reviews yet.