The ZI-SHEN PILL (ZSP) is a combination of three kinds of medicinal plants that is widely used for the treatment of prostate problems, mainly enlarged prostate or BPH. Gentlemen, you probably thought in your younger days that you would go on forever like the Energizer Bunny and your tool would never fail you. But as you get older you realize you were wrong.
At least you’re not alone. Most men in the first half of their lives tend to take their reproductive system for granted. They thought that pleasure organ would function the same forever. Unfortunately, the truth is that the organs in your genital system begin to pose problems later in life. You cannot go back on time but you can improve things with ZI-SHEN PILL.
The Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2020 vs. 254 states that Zi-Shen Pill (ZSP), a traditional Chinese medicine commonly used in the treatment of BPH in Asia, has remarkable curative effects.
In this article, you will learn what’s in the ZI-SHEN PILL (ZSP) along with 20 benefits of using this alternative treatment. Stay with us until the end and we will show you 10 lifestyle tips for managing BPH and other 7additional natural remedies for an enlarged prostate. Please be sure to share the article to a friend.
ZI-SHEN PILL (ZSP) contains ingredients that have been used for centuries. One of the ingredients has been recorded as being used as far back as 200 BC. The three ingredients in ZI-SHEN PILL are Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bge (Liliaceae, rhizome), Philodendron amurense Rup (Ructaceae, bark) and Cinnamomum cassia Presl (camphoraceae, bark). The ratio respectfully is 10:10:1.
ZI-SHEN PILL produces great results when it comes to benign alternative therapy for prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). As men age, their prostate begins to enlarge, growing bigger and bigger as the years go by. Just so there’s no confusion, I’m speaking of the prostate not the penis.
As we age things in our bodies start to deteriorate. Everything from our reproductive and cardiovascular system, our skin, and our GI tracts begin to wear down and get clogged up. This is when we require more maintenance on our bodies in order for it to work properly. Herbal and alternative treatments have been used since the beginning of time and are still beneficial today. The problem is most men are not aware of the health benefits of abusing alternative medicines.
A large majority of men believe that the process of an enlarged prostate begins around age 50 however, it actually starts to happen around the age of 25. BPH can get worse and cause complications that interfere with your daily life. This condition is not necessarily dangerous to your health but can be such an inconvenience.
To put it bluntly, one of the biggest problems with BPH, other than perhaps developing prostate cancer, is that it interferes with all aspects of peeing. BPH prevents men from fully emptying their bladders, can be painful, causes dribbling and makes them urinate more frequently especially at night. This is one more added problem that men have to be concerned about as they get older. We are hoping to help men all over the world prevent and or solve their prostate issues and increase their overall health by introducing them to healthy natural alternatives, especially ZI-SHEN PILL.
The wonderful thing about ZI-SHEN PILL is that you get to reap the benefits of multiple natural ingredients combined all in one pill. Now let’s share the extensive list of the benefits of using ZI-SHEN PILL.
The Ingredients in ZI-SHEN PILL has been a staple used for the following disorders in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for centuries.
- Fever and congestive fever – Internal organs become gorged with blood in congestive fever.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Excessive sweating
- Dry throat
- Lumbago – Pain in the joints and muscles of the lower back
- Oral ulcers – Used as a mouthwash
- Relieve Osteoarthritis
- Reduce stress
- Lower blood sugar
- Lower bad cholesterol
- Chest pain
- Kidney disorders
- High blood pressure
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) – ZI-SHEN PILL is believed to slow down the process and prevent BPH.
- Bladder Disorders – ZI-SHEN PILL can help increase the flow and frequency of urinating.
- Improve brain function – ZI-SHEN PILL ingredients are a promising source of neural protective substances. It may reduce brain injury caused by brain tumor treatment.
Here are 7 More Natural Remedies for BPH
These are sometimes used as a standalone alternative treatment or in addition to another natural remedy including ZI-SHEN PILL.
- Green tea
- Pumpkin seeds
- Saw palmetto
- Babassu or Orbignya speciosa
10 Lifestyle tips to help you manage BPH
- Attempt to urinate at least once before leaving home to avoid incidents in public such as urinary leakage that can be very stressful and embarrassing.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 2 liters of water daily.
- Try not to drink fluids 2 hours before bedtime to avoid sleeping with a full bladder.
- Exercise regularly.
- Try not to drink too much at one time.
- Drain the bladder as much as possible during bathroom visits. Try to urinate and then again in a few minutes after the first time. This is called double voiding.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Give yourself a urethral massage after urinating. This is done by gently pressing the fingers upwards from the base of the scrotum to try to squeeze out any urine in the urethra and prevent leakage later.
- If necessary, use absorbent urinary pads or pants to absorb urine leaks. This will decrease wetness and your discomfort.
- Use urinary sheaths which are condom shaped and fit over the penis. This will drain urine into a small bag strapped to the leg.
As we get older, we all need to make lifestyle changes to improve our health. Research is being done every day on natural, alternative and herbal therapies. Be sure to keep yourself educated in order to maintain the best health possible. If you are suffering from BPH, you’ll want to try these tips as well as alternative treatments such as ZI-SHEN PILL.
Nails particularly over the age of 50 need to recognize potential dysfunction of their prostate gland. Some symptoms that may indicate this our pain when urinating, blood in the urine, erectile dysfunction, trouble urinating and general pain in the lower back, hips or thighs. We encourage men to be aware of changes in their semen and urine flow as they get older even if they seem to be subtle. These could be early warning signs so you should pay attention. Please consider having a physical and your prostate checked annually.
Thank you so much for staying until the end. We hope you have gained a wealth of knowledge about the benefits and uses of ZI-SHEN PILL. Please like our video to help us increase our presence on YouTube. Be sure to hit the bell icon so you can receive notifications for new videos.