Organic Black Beans Dry Bulk 5 lbs, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Bulk Black kidney Beans
Delvix Garden black beans have a dense, meaty texture, which makes them ideal for vegetarian dishes, such as frijoles negros, black bean burgers or salad. Our beans can be use in Mexican-American black bean burrito, the Brazil national dish feijoada, Moros y Cristianos, gallo pinto, Pabellón criollo, Haitian black beans and rice, and others.
USDA Certified Organic Black Beans
- NEW AND FRESH: Our Organic black beans, (Organic Black Kidney Beans) are freshly harvested this year, NEW and FRESH with all the beneficial nutrients.
- USDA ORGANIC: Delvix Garden Organic Black Beans are Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian and All Natural. The beans are grown with no pesticides or herbicides. Organic Black Kidney Beans have NO glyphosate
- IRON AND ENERGY: Organic Black Kidney Beans can increase energy iron levels in the blood, which makes it ideal for menstruating women and people who work night shifts, who are more at risk for iron deficiency.
- BETTER MEMORY: Black kidney beans are rich in Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which helps maintain good memory functions. Thiamin participates in enzymatic reactions central to energy production and is also crucial for brain cell/cognitive functions.
- Black beans are also rich in protein. If you’re looking to increase your vegetable protein intake or replace to replace animal protein, become a fan of kidney beans. These hearty beans are a good source of protein, and when combined with whole grain such as rice they provide protein comparable to that of meat or dairy foods without the high calories or saturated fat found in these foods.Ingredient: Organic Black Beans (Organic Black kidney beans)