- ENERGY AND STAMINA – Phytoplankton promotes cellular energy making you feel strong and energized which allows you to sustain physical and mental endurance for long periods of time. Being such an energy booster, it is ideal to people suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep-deprivation, poor health. A single dose of Delvix Garden Marine Phytoplankton can considerably bring their cellular energy back.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Inflammation is an essential process of our body to heal and restore itself. But chronic inflammation is destructive and associated with a variety of diseases. Microalgae Phytoplankton is rich in anti-inflammatory chlorophyll, a green compound present in green plants that helps in the production of red blood cells, functioning of the immune system, and absorption of toxins in the intestines and the body.
- HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM – Phytoplankton is rich in Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and many other compounds which support a healthy immune system. In addition, Our Marine Phytoplankton powder contains many powerful antioxidants, caretonoids, amino acids, bioflavenoids, as well as SOD which promote healing and slow down aging.
- GLOWING SKIN – Everyone would like radiant skin but very few achieve their dream. Marine Phytoplankton can help. Daily consumption benefits the skin by slowing down aging signs and promoting natural glow inside out. Its alkalising properties, combined with high EFA and bioflavonoids content, help to cleanse and strengthen your skin and protects it from environmental factors which influence skin aging and blemish.
- HEALTHY JOINTS – The fact phytoplankton has high Pantothenic Acid (B5) and Omega 3 Fatty Acid contents, it also supports healthy joints, connective tissues and ligaments. It also has the amino acid proline which promotes formation of collagen.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.